All PSL teams will begin summer 2018 practices on June 12, 2018. PSL travel teams will attend three 2018 summer tournaments (PSL U11 will attend two tourneys). Tournaments we are planning to attend include (subject to change):
- Hogan Summer Exposure, June 17+18, Annapolis, MD
- Summer Slam, June 24+25, 2018, Philadelphia, PA (HS teams)
- Cedar Point Lacrosse Classic, June 24+25, 2018, Sandusky, OH (youth teams)
- Hogan Hershey, July 14+15, 2018, Hershey, PA
- for detailed info on PSL HS FIELD travel teams click here
- for detailed info on PSL Youth FIELD travel teams click here
PSL is proud to announce our coaching staff for our boys 2017/2018 field travel teams. We are fortunate to have the most experienced club coaching staff in Western PA at every level. Most of the coaches listed below have played at the college level. They have also coached lacrosse for many years post-college bringing unmatched mature, experienced leadership to all of our PSL teams.
- Mike Ermer, Mt. Lebanon HS Varsity Head Coach; Ross Acrey, Mt. Lebanon HS JV Head Coach. Chris Vissichelli - Mt. Lebanon;
- Chris Hooten, Mt. Lebanon 2020 Head Coach; Tim Maser - Mt. Lebanon; Tim Donoghue, John Carroll University Trevor Adams, Sewickley Academy Varsity asst. coach.
- Gordon Lloyd, Upper St. Clair HS-JV Head Coach, Mark Burnett, Upper St. Clair HS Defensive Coach. Adam Traynor - Canon-Mac.
- Mike Kaplan, Peters Twp. HS Varsity Head Coach; Cody Golon, Peters Twp. HS Asst. Coach.
- Brian Yates, Upper St. Clair HS Varsity Head Coach, Tim Oxenreiter, USC U15 Head Coach, Keegan Flinter, John Carroll University player.
- John Gorman, USC: Brian Kriston, Peters Twp. U11 Head Coach; Evan Wiesen, USC; Jason Rickel, Univ. of Pittsburgh Head Coach;